PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL:
1. Does the factory have a production plan for the next 3-6 months?
2. Is there a line plan or production loading schedule for at least one month in advance?
3. Does the factory have daily production reports?
4. Is a weekly production progress report kept to identif and compare orders in-process and completed against order delivery dates?
5. Is a formal pre-production meeting held before the start of production for all new styles?
6. Does the factory have an equipment and machinery list? Please send to Kohl's for reference.
1. Does the factory have a written QA procedure or manual?
2. Name of person in charge of QA in the factory: Mr. Zhong
What is their title: Production Manager
Who do they report to: Mr. Edward Ng Title: General
Manager （Hong Kong）
3. Is there a formalized and documented inspection process for:
Raw Materials…… 原料
In-Line QA…… 制程
Random Measurements in Finishing Area…… 成品
4. Does the factory complete its own final audit?
5. What AQL is used for in-line inspection:
6. What is the ratio of QA to direct labor # of workers to full-time QA personnel?
8. Inspection by:
In Process…… 制程
9. Does the factory have customers written specifications?
10. Are there internal testing procedures, if applicable?
（electronics, furniture, food containers, candles, toys, etc.）
1. Does the factory have proper raw material storage?
2. Does the factory have documented inspection standards?
3. What percent of received raw materials are inspected?
4. Does the factory keep a record of all incoming raw materials, including sub- contracted parts/products?
5. Is there an incoming control process for accessories and packing material?
1. Is an updated sample available at each production section?
2. Is there an inspection process between each production section?
3. Is there a finished product checking process?
4. Are the finished product checkers also responsible for repairs?
5. Are rejected items clearly identified and separated?
6. Are production areas kept clean and tidy?
7. Is there adequate light in the factory, especially in areas that will affect the quality of the product （inspection, hand operations, painting, silk screening, printing, packing, testing, etc.）?
8. Is production machinery kept in good working order?
9. Does the factory keep maintenance and calibration records for its machinery, equipment and tools?
1. Is there adequate space for packing?
2. Is there a sample of the finished packed product in the packing area?
3. Are tags appropriately controlled to prevent ticketing errors?
4. Are packed cartons stored by style, and color?
5. Is there an audit conducted to ensure correct packs?
6. Does your company conduct a final quality audit on packed product?
7. If yes, what AQL is used?